To begin using Payroll Distribution, follow these simple steps:
- Determine how much of your paycheck, social security, retirement, or military check will be deposited.
- Provide your employer or the depositor with our routing and transit number (222383479) and your member number.
- Complete a TVFCU Payroll Distribution Form to indicate your allocation of funds.
- You may have funds distributed to any number of accounts.
- For example, from your $100 deposit, you might allocate $25 to Share Account 0, $50 to Share Draft 4, $10 to Secondary Savings 3, $10 to Vacation Club, and $5 to your child’s account.
- As your life changes you may change your allocations at any time. Simply complete a new form.